- Canrobert was a village in the historical county of Rouville.
- Municipal Incorporation: 20 May 1869
- Renamed to L'Ange-Gardien in 1956.
- In 1997, it merged with the municipality of Saint-Ange-Gardien. The new municipality is named Ange-Gardien, and is located in the Regional County Municipality of Rouville, Montérégie, Québec, Canada.
- "ANGE GARDIEN de ROUVILLE or CANROBERT, a thriving post village in Rouville co., Que., on the C. P. R., 5 miles from West Farnham. It contains 1 Roman Catholic church, a grist mill, 3 saw mills, and has a good trade in lumber, grain and flour, Pop. 311."
- ↑ Source:Magnan, Hormisdas. Dictionnaire historique et géographique des paroisses, missions et municipalities de la province de Québec, pg. 207
- ↑ Source:Canada, Quebec. Répertoire Des Municipalités Du Québec
Help fund new features!