Cambo is a village in Northumberland, England. It is about 11 miles (18 km) to the west of the county town of Morpeth at the junction of the B6342 and B6343 roads. It is part of Wallington Estate, and is a National Trust village.
Wallington, the 17th-century hall, is just south of the village, and has been owned by the National Trust since 1942.
In Cambo village itself, Holy Trinity church dates from 1842, with a west tower added in 1884. The village post office is housed in a three-storey 16th-century bastle house.
Cambo was originally a township in the ancient parish of Hartburn. It became a separate civil parish in 1866, but in 1955 it was abolished and absorbed into the neighbouring parish of Wallington Demesne.