- source: Family History Library Catalog
In 1935 Burlingham-St. Peter, together with the other two "church" parishes that covered the town of Burlingham, was abolished and the land absorbed into the new civil parish of Lingwood and Burlingham.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Burlingham-St. Peter from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "BURLINGHAM-ST. PETER, a parish in Blofield [registration] district, Norfolk; 3¼ miles W by S of Acle, and 2 ENE of Brundall [railway] station. Post Town, Burlingham, under Norwich. Acres: 405. Real property: £1,081. Population: 80. Houses: 18. The property is all in one estate. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £145. Patron, H. N. Burroughes, Esq. The church has a figured stone pulpit; and is good. Talbot, the antiquary, was rector."
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Burlingham-St. Peter. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.