|Alt names||Burchett's Green||source: WeRelate abbreviation|
|Located in||Berkshire, England|
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Burchetts Green is a small village to the west of Maidenhead in the English county of Berkshire. It is half in the civil parish of Hurley and half in the civil parish of Bisham.
The Berkshire College of Agriculture is located there and includes Hall Place, which was built in 1728 by William East, a wealthy London lawyer.
Burchetts Green School was originally built as a chapel in 1868 on land donated by the Clayton-East family. It is an infant school with around 50 pupils.