- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Bullers Green from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "BULLER'S GREEN, a township in the parish and within the borough of Morpeth, Northumberland. Acres, 363. Pop., 269. Houses, 45."
Bullers Green was a township in the ancient parish of Morpeth and became a separate civil parish in 1866. In 1888 it was reabsorbed into Morpeth.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.