Buckton and Coxall is a civil parish in north Herefordshire, England, formed in 1866.
Buckton and Coxall are both hamlets in the parish. Coxall has a Baptist chapel situated on the B4367 road, where there is also a Royal Mail post box. The chapel and post box are on the other side of the Heart of Wales [railway] Line from the main part of the hamlet, and in the county of Shropshire. Buckton is a larger hamlet and has a bridge (Buckton Bridge) over the River Teme. There was a Roman fort at Buckton.
Adley Moor (or Adleymoor) is another small hamlet in the parish and lies between Coxall and Jay (a small hamlet in neighbouring Leintwardine civil parish). Between Adley Moor and Jay is a small piece of common land (Adley Moor/Adleymoor Common). The River Redlake flows through the parish, passing Coxall and Adley Moor, before joining the River Clun at Jay.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Buckton and Coxall from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: