Its most notable feature is the 13th-century church, St. Andrew's, which has a separate 12th-century tower standing in the church grounds. It is one of 38 existing round-tower churches in Suffolk and the only detached example in the county. The ground before the altar of the church is paved with a number of fine ledger slabs of members of the Rabett and Nelson families.
Bramfield Hall dates from the 16th century but was substantially altered and extended in the 18th century. Built of red brick in three storeys to an H-shaped floorplan, it has a symmetrical 9-bay late 18th century frontage with projecting wings. The boundary wall of the estate is a crinkle crankle wall built in a wavy line for extra stability. The hall itself is a grade II* listed building. It was the home of the Tatlock family for many years; Paul Tatlock first bought land here during the early 19th century. The Hall was later the home of the 1st Baron Gladwyn of Bramfield, who was the (acting) Secretary-General of the United Nations on its formation in 1945 and who was buried in the village at St Andrew's church. The hall was sold with 10 acres of land in 1969 for use as a Residential School (Bramfield House school) for 65 boys.