Bradfield St. George is a village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk, England. According to Eilert Ekwall the meaning of the village name is the wide field. The Domesday Book records the population of Bradfield St. George in 1086 to be 76 this includes Bradfield Combust and Bradfield St Clare. The village is about south of Bury St Edmunds.
The village has a village hall which was built in 1955 that has music broadcasting and legal sales of alcohol licences, and most notably holds the annual village barn dance.