Boxwell with Leighterton is a civil parish which since 1974 has been located in the Cotswold District of Gloucestershire, England. According to the 2001 UK census it had a population of 232. The parish includes villages or hamlets of Boxwell and Leighterton.
The adjoining parishes are: Ozleworth to the north-west; Kingscote to the north; Westonbirt with Lasborough to the east; Didmarton to the south; and Hillesley and Tresham to the west. The last is in the Stroud District; the others are in the Cotswold district.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Boxwell with Leighterton from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: