|Type||Township, Civil parish|
|Located in||Northumberland, England ( - 1955)|
|See also||Bolam, Northumberland, England||ancient parish in which it was a township|
|Morpeth Ward, Northumberland, England||ancient county division in which it was located|
|Castle Ward Rural, Northumberland, England||rural district of which it was part 1894-1955|
|Belsay, Northumberland, England||civil parish into which it was transferred in 1955|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
Bolam Vicarage was a township in the ancient parish of Bolam and became a separate civil parish in 1866. The civil parish was abolished and the area absorbed into Belsay in 1955.
A Vision of Britain through Time does not offer a gazetteer article and Wikipedia does not mention it either. It covered a small area to the east of Bolam parish.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.
Categories: Northumberland, England | Bolam Vicarage, Northumberland, England | Bolam, Northumberland, England | Castle Ward Rural, Northumberland, England | Belsay, Northumberland, England | Morpeth Ward, Northumberland, England