Blindheim (in English also known as Blenheim) is a municipality in the Bavarian district of Dillingen in Southern Germany, consisting of several villages. Its population is roughly 1,700. For administrative purposes, Blindheim is affiliated with the municipal association of Höchstädt an der Donau.
The settlement is located north of Augsburg, on the left shore of the Danube River. The Lordship of Blindheim in the Electorate of Bavaria since about 1700 was held by the Counts of Rechberg. On 13 August 1704, the Battle of Blenheim was fought in the vicinity of the village, having decisive importance on the War of Spanish Succession.