Blakedown is a village in the Wyre Forest District in the north of the county of Worcestershire, England. Due to its road and rail links it serves mainly as a dormitory village for Kidderminster, and the cities of Birmingham and Worcester. Originally part of Hagley Parish, it was transferred in 1888 to the small adjacent parish of Churchill, which became Churchill and Blakedown.
Much of Blakedown was originally an area of common land, enclosed in the 19th century. However Harborough Hall, which once belonged to the family of William Shenstone the poet, is probably the successor of a house that goes back to Medieval times.
Blakedown railway station was opened in 1852 and originally called Churchill station). Later it was called Churchill and Blakedown before adopting its current name.
The village has a small church, St. James the Great, and a Church of England primary school. Blakedown also includes two local pubs, and a village shop that offers a range of fresh foods and a newspaper delivery service.