Bishopsbourne is a farming community in northern Tasmania, Australia. It has a population of fewer than 200. It has a church, graveyard and recreation ground. Nearby towns include Carrick, Bracknell and Longford. Almost all the houses and farms are located on Bishopsbourne Road and there are a few back roads.
Bishopsbourne Post Office opened on 31 December 1846 and closed in 1976.
There has been increased activity of development in recent years, though none of it has been commercial.