Bircham is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It was formed in 1935 from the three neighbouring parishes of Great Bircham, Bircham Newton and Bircham Tofts. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
The parish is located about 12 miles (20 km) northeast of the town of King's Lynn and 37 miles (60 km) northwest of the city of Norwich. The civil parish has an area of 9.58 square miles (24.82 km2) and in the 2011 UK census had a population of 448 in 202 households.
In the 19th century most of the property in the three parishes belonged to the Marquess of Cholmondeley. (Source: John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72 as provided by A Vision of Britain through Time)
Great Bircham (at 3780 acres) is the largest of the three villages that make up the civil parish of Bircham. The village is located about 1 km south of the village of Bircham Newton and the same distance west of the village of Bircham Tofts.
Bircham Newton (at 1168 acres) is the smallest of the three villages that make up the civil parish of Bircham. Bircham Newton gave its name to an airfield, RAF Bircham Newton, that was in use through World War II and into the 1960s.
Bircham Tofts (1508 acres) is one of the three villages that make up the civil parish of Bircham. The village is located about 1 km east of the village of Great Bircham.