Bilstone is a small village in the Hinckley and Bosworth District of Leicestershire, England. From 1894 until 1935 it was a civil parish in Market Bosworth Rural District. It is situated approximately 12 miles (19 km) west from the county town and city of Leicester, and 2 miles (3.2 km) east from Twycross and the A444 road. The village has formed part of the civil parish of Shackerstone since 1935.
Bilstone was originally a township in the ancient parish of Norton-juxta-Twycross. It was made a separate civil parish in 1866.
A History of Britain through Time provides the following description of Bilstone from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: