Billesdon was a rural district of Leicestershire, England. It originates with the Billesdon Poor Law Union, formed in 1835. In 1894 the area became a rural district. It was named for the village of Billesdon.
1935 saw the rural district decreased by the annexing of Humberstone, most of Evington, and some of Thurnby civil parishes to Leicester (with some small parts going to Oadby in 1936). It was further reduced in 1966 by the annexation of part of Scraptoft, Stoughton and Thurnby parishes  In 1974 it became part of the Harborough non-metropolitan district, along with the Market Harborough Rural District, Lutterworth Rural District and Market Harborough urban district.