Beyton is a village and civil parish in the Mid Suffolk district of Suffolk, England. The village is about east of Bury St Edmunds, on the A14 road. According to Eilert Ekwall the meaning of the name is homestead by brook or Beaga's homestead. Domesday Book records the population of Beyton in 1086 to be one free man.
All Saints Church is a Grade II* listed building; it is one of 38 existing round-tower churches in Suffolk.