Beswick is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. The village is situated on the A164 road, about 6 miles (9.7 km) north of Beverley and 6 miles (9.7 km) south of Driffield. The most recent UK censuses (2001 and 2011) indicate that Beswick's population is between 350 and 400 people.
Beswick was the former home of P.H. Sissons & Sons, famous for wheelwrighting and building 'Wolds Wagons' since 1854. One of the wagons can be seen at Skidby Windmill.
The civil parish is formed by the villages of Beswick and Kilnwick and the hamlet of Wilfholme in Beverley Rural District from 1894 until 1974. The ecclesiastical parish was Kilnwick or Kilnwick on the Wolds in the wapentake of Harthill.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.