Beningbrough is a village and civil parish in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire, England. The parish includes Beningbrough Park and Beningbrough Hall. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 55. The River Ouse forms the border of the parish with the Harrogate district and the parish is not far from the City of York border. The racehorse Beningbrough, winner of the 1794 St Leger Stakes was named after the village.
Prior to the nationwide municipal reorganization of 1974, Beningbrough was part of Easingwold Rural District. Historically, it was located in the ecclesiastical parish of Newton upon Ouse in the Bulmer Wapentake.