this article is translated from Wikipédia
Belmont is a French inhabited place in the Bas-Rhin department and the Alsace region. In 1974 it merged with Bellefosse and Waldersbbach, then in 1975 with Fouday to form the town of Le Ban-de-la-Roche. Belmont was reestablisned in 1992. Belmont is located at the bottom of the Champ du Feu mountain, the highest point in the Bas-Rhin(1099 m), on a plateau overlooking the Chergoutte river, a tributary of the Bruche.
unofficial 2004 population : 156
Sights and Monuments
Protestant church, the result of the renovation, in 1755 abd 1762, of a primitive gothic chapel.
Fragments of gothic stained glass windows.
Painting of crowned Christ (early 16th Century)
External Links (in French)