Beeford is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated at the junction of the A165 and the B1249, 10 miles (16.1 km) north-east from Beverley and 8 miles (12.9 km) south from Bridlington.
According to the 2011 UK census, Beeford parish had a population of 1,078, an increase on the 2001 UK census figure of 955.
Historically, Beeford was an ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Holderness. From 1894 until 1974, Beeford was located in Driffield Rural District. In 1935 the civil parish was expanded by a merger with Gembling civil parish.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.