Beckingham is a village and civil parish in the Bassetlaw district of Nottinghamshire, England, about three miles west of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 1,168.
The parish church of All Saints is mostly of the 13th century, though the exterior is apparently 15th century. The west tower has buttresses, battlements, gargoyles and pinnacles. There is a north chancel chapel and sedilia.
A tower windmill was built some time prior to 1840 to the north of the village. The tower was straight-sided. In 1841 the mill had 2 pairs of millstones driven by 4 common sails, described as "self-regulating cloth and rollers to the sails". By 1850 the mill had been fitted with a pair of patent sails, retaining one pair of rollers; these drove 3 pairs of millstones.