Bardwell is a village and civil parish in the St. Edmundsbury District of Suffolk, England. Bardwell is located about ten miles northeast of Bury St. Edmunds between the villages of Ixworth and Stanton. In the 2001 UK census it had a population of 690.
Until the 20th century there were two working mills in Bardwell, a watermill and a windmill. The watermill has been converted into a house whilst the windmill which is a tower mill, built in 1829 is in the process of restoration to a working mill again.