Bardonia is a hamlet and census-designated place in the town of Clarkstown, Rockland County, New York, United States. It is located north of Nanuet, east of Spring Valley, south of New City, and west of West Nyack. The population was 4,108 at the 2010 census.
Bardonia is north of the New York State Thruway.
Bardonia is named for the Bardon Brothers - John and the twins Phillip and Conrad - who came from Bavaria in 1849 and opened several businesses.