Baguley is a small locality in Wythenshawe, and an electoral ward of the city of Manchester in North West England. Historically in Cheshire, Baguley is mentioned as Bagelei in the Domesday Book of 1086. It was incorporated into Manchester in 1931.
Most of Baguley was developed for housing after World War II as part of the Wythenshawe Estate, including many council houses and later tower blocks; Manchester City Council publications refer to Baguley as "one of Europe's biggest housing estates".
Baguley was a township of Bowdon, one of the ancient parishes of the Bucklow Hundred of Cheshire. Under the Poor Law Amendment Act 1886 the township became a civil parish in its own right. In 1931 Manchester extended its boundaries south of the Mersey in to form Wythenshawe; Baguley was incorporated into the civil parish and city of Manchester, along with neighbouring Northenden and Northen Etchells.