|Located in||Worcestershire, England|
|Also located in||Hereford and Worcester, England (1974 - 1998)|
|Worcestershire, England (1998 - )|
|See also||Blackenhurst (hundred), Worcestershire, England||hundred of which the parish was a part|
|Evesham Rural, Worcestershire, England||rural district of which it was part 1894-1974|
|Wychavon District, Hereford and Worcester, England||district municipality covering the area 1974-1998|
|Wychavon District, Worcestershire, England||district municipality covering the area from 1998 onward|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Badsey is a village and civil parish in the Wychavon district of Worcestershire, England. The village of Badsey is located about two miles east of Evesham, in the Vale of Evesham. It lies close to the River Avon. According to the 2001 census the Badsey ward of Wychavon Council had a population of 2,657.
The old manor house, built originally to house ill or infirm monks from Evesham Abbey, still stands on the village street. It is half-timbered, black and white, and today is a private residence, but was once a Boys Home. Parts of this building date to 1350 but it is mostly 16th century.
Categories: Worcestershire, England | Badsey, Worcestershire, England | Blackenhurst (hundred), Worcestershire, England | Evesham Rural, Worcestershire, England | Wychavon District, Hereford and Worcester, England | Wychavon District, Worcestershire, England