Aydon is a village in Northumberland, England. It is about 2 miles (3 km) northeast of Corbridge on the B6321 road. The village is about 18 miles (29 km) from Newcastle along the main A69 road. The A68 road is also close by, and leads to Jedburgh and Darlington. Aydon lies near the course of the ancient Roman monument, Hadrian's Wall.
Aydon was a township in the ancient parish of Corbridge. In 1866 it became a separate civil parish. In 1955 it was abolished as a civil parish and its area was absorbed back into the parish of Corbridge.