The Avondale Woodlawn Cemetery in the Avondale district between Asquith and Delisle is a small rural cemetery. It is located within the Rural Municipality of Vanscoy No. 345. The earliest recorded interment was in 1904. It is still being used today (2012.)
The cemetery is located on the correction line northwest of the town of Delisle on Avondale Road.
The cemetery office is at the town of Vanscoy, just down the road (to the east) from Delisle on Hwy. 7. Avondale Rd. meets Hwy 7 about midway between Delisle and Vanscoy. It continues on south of the highway, although it does not cross the highway directly. At that point the CNR line is to the south of Hwy. 7.