Aston le Walls is a village and civil parish in the South Northamptonshire District in Northamptonshire, England, close by the border with Oxfordshire. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 334. The village is about 9 miles (14.5 km) north of Banbury in Oxfordshire, and 10 miles (16.1 km) south of Daventry. Neighbouring parishes are Boddington, Chipping Warden, and Byfield.
In 1935 the parish was expanded by the absorption of the neighbouring parish of Appletree.