Aston Rowant is a village and civil parish about 4 1⁄2 miles (7 km) south of Thame in the South Oxfordshire District of Oxfordshire, England. The parish includes the villages of Aston Rowant and Kingston Blount, and adjoins Buckinghamshire to the southeast. The 2011 UK census recorded the parish's population as 793.
Aston Rowant was a large strip parish, more than double its present size, stretching about 6 miles (10 km) from the southern edge of Thame Park in the northwest to Beacon's Bottom high in the Chilterns to the southeast. Figures extracted from the 1841 census show the parish population was greater than today, at 884 people. However the parish included Stokenchurch until 1844. Stokenchurch was transferred to Buckinghamshire in 1896.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Aston Rowant.