Asterby is a hamlet between Goulceby and Scamblesby, west of Louth, in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The civil parish of Asterby had a population of 103 according to the 2001 census.
Asterby is listed in the 1086 Domesday Book with 18 households and of meadow. Three human skeletons and a dagger were dug up in 1821 in a field near the church.
Asterby church, which was dedicated to St Peter, is no longer open to the public, having been sold into private ownership. The churchyard burial ground is open to the public, and is used for local burials. It dates from the 14th century, with later alterations.