- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Apley is a hamlet on a back road near the hamlet of Kingthorpe, south-west of Wragby, in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England.
Apley church is dedicated to St Andrew.
Apley Beck marks the course of a 12th century monastic canal linking Bullington Priory to Barlings eau.
Kingthorpe railway station opened in 1876, closed in 1956, and has been demolished. No evidence of the site remains.