Antony is a coastal civil parish and a village in Cornwall, England. The parish had a population of 436 at the 2001 census. Apart from the church town, Antony, the only settlement of any size is Wilcove. Scraesdon Fort and Antony House are also in the parish.
Antony parish is bounded to the north by the tidal River Lynher (also known as the St Germans River) and to the south by the English Channel coast. To the east, the parish is bordered by Torpoint (which was part of the parish until 1904) and St. John parishes and to the west by Sheviock parish.
Antony was part of the St. Germans Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.