Ansley is a village and civil parish in the North Warwickshire district of Warwickshire, England. The parish includes Ansley Common, Ansley Hall, Birchley Heath, and formerly Ansley Hall Colliery. The village is just to the west of Nuneaton, and near Arley, Astley and Church End.
Ansley Parish Church - St. Lawrence - is Norman in origin and lies outside the main village at Church End. It is a Grade II* listed building. A relatively recent addition was stained glass by Karl Parsons.
Ansley Hall dates from the early eighteenth century. It was taken over by the Ansley Hall Coal and Iron Company, founded by William Garside Phillips, the great grandfather of Captain Mark Phillips, the first husband of Princess Anne the Princess Royal. The village was called Hanslei in the Domesday Book of 1086 and gives the details that the land was owned by Lady Godiva.