Anmer is a small village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, situated about 12 miles (19 km) north by north-east of the town of King's Lynn, and 35 miles (55 km) north-west of the city of Norwich.
The place-name 'Anmer' is first attested in the Domesday Book of 1086, where it appears as Anemere. This name derives from the Old English 'aened-mere', meaning 'duck mere or lake'. Anmer Hall, the former residence of the Duke and Duchess of Kent, and now the new country home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. It is located in the village and linked to the nearby Sandringham estate by a long straight road known as ‘The Avenue’.
The civil parish has an area of 5.86 km² and in the 2001 census had a population of 63 in 29 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the District of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.