Patrick's Cove-Angels Cove is a designated place on the Cape Shore of the Avalon Peninsula of Newfoundland, Canada. The area was first settled by James Coffey in the early 19th century. James had moved to Newfoundland from County Waterford, Ireland to work at Placentia's Saunders and Sweetman firm (often referred to as Sweetman's). Sweetman's firm had sent some of their employees outward from Placentia to start farms in which to supply Sweetman's with produce. James, excited at this possibility, became the first resident of this community.
James married a woman name Catherine McGrath, daughter of Bartholomew McGrath. Together they had ten children. One of these children, Ellen, married a man named James Follet. Follet commanded a schooner that traded on the Cape Shore, bringing provisions to the small communities and freighting their fish to St. John's.
Although Angel's Cove began primarily as a farming community, by 1870 the inhabitants had begun to fish as well, three fishing rooms becoming established by 1874. The first Post master was Henry Coffey. Today's Angel's Cove is made up entirely of those with the last name Coffey and had a population of 51 in 1981. In 1911 the population was 40, in 1951 there were 141and in 1956 there were 166 people there.
The Patrick's Cove-Angels Cove DPL had a population of 97 in the Canada 2006 Census.