Andrelândia is a Brazilian municipality in the state of Minas Gerais. It is in the Southeast and South Mesoregion of Minas and hosts the Microregion of Andrelândia, located south of the state capital, which is about from distance.
Its land area is , of which are in the urban area. It was founded on July 20, 1868 with the name of Vila Bela do Turvo and consists in five districts: Turvo, Arantes, Bom Jardim, Madre de Deus do Rio Grande and San Vicente Ferrer. Over the years the districts turned into cities, leaving only Andrelândia in the seat, its single district.
The city had several names throughout its history. Since the state law 1160 of September 19, 1930, remains its current name.