- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Alnham is a hamlet and civil parish in Northumberland, England. It is about west of Alnwick and is located near the source of the River Aln.
To the west of the Church of St Michael lies Alnham Vicars Pele, a 14th-century pele tower which was restored from a ruinous state in the 19th century.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.