Alnesbourn Priory was a small Augustinian monastic house in the English county of Suffolk. It was located on the southeastern edge of Ipswich and west of Nacton, near to the River Orwell and the current route of the A14.
The priory was probably founded in the 13th century by Albert de Neville, possibly as a satellite of Woodbridge Priory. It was annexed by the monks of Woodbridge at some point in the 15th Century, possibly 1466. The priory was "ruinous" by 1514, although remains of the priory church can be found in the walls of Alnesbourne Priory Country Club and form the basis for its listing as a Grade II listed building.
The priory was in the old parish of Hallowtree or Halghetree, the church of which formed part of its holding. The village is mentioned in the Domesday book of 1086 as a very small village with about four households which was held by the church of Alnesbourn St Andrew before the conquest. At the time of the Domesday survey the village was held by Roger of Poitou.
The area was a civil parish between 1858 and 1934. In 1894 it became a parish in the Woodbridge Rural District. When the rural district was disbanded in 1934 the parish was split between Ipswich County Borough and Nacton civil parish. Since 1974 it has been part of the Ipswich District.