St. Joseph and St. Thomas Parishes, Braddock, opened adjoining cemeteries in 1883. In 1911, the two cemeteries merged and were incorporated under the name of “Braddock Catholic Cemetery,” totaling 65 acres. The diocese assumed the management of this cemetery in 1927.
In 1997, Bishop Donald Wuerl renamed the cemetery All Saints Catholic Cemetery. Garden crypts were added in 1999.
As of 2008, 34,666 interments and entombments have taken place at All Saints Catholic Cemetery.
1560 Brinton Rd. Pittsburgh Allegheny County Pennsylvania USA Postal Code: 15221-4876
Direct: 412-271-5950 - E-mail: email@example.com