Aldwick is a civil parish in the Arun district of West Sussex, England, and is part of the built-up area around Bognor Regis, to the west of the town. The parish includes Rose Green and occupies an area of , and has a population (2001 census) of 10,884 persons.
It became, briefly, the focus of the British Empire when King George V convalesced at Craigweil House (now demolished) in 1929. This visit led directly to Bognor attaining the title 'Regis'.
Aldwick has three churches: one Anglican dedicated to St Richard, one Roman Catholic dedicated to St Anthony of Viareggio, and the Free Church (Baptist). There are a few shops and several miles of beach.