|Type||Parish (ancient), Civil parish|
|Located in||Norfolk, England|
|See also||Eynesford Hundred, Norfolk, England||hundred in which it was located|
|St. Faiths Rural, Norfolk, England||rural district in which it was located 1894-1935|
|St. Faiths and Aylsham Rural, Norfolk, England||rural district in which it was located 1935-1974|
|Broadland District, Norfolk, England||district municipality covering the area since 1974|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Alderford is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, about ten miles (16 km) north-west of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 1.80 square kilometres and in 2001 had a population of 43 in 16 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the area of the district of Broadland.
- GENUKI provides a long list of references for Alderford. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.
- GENUKI also advises that the following lists for Norfolk are to be found in FamilySearch:
- England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1510-1997
- England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812
- England, Norfolk Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941
- England, Norfolk Marriage Bonds, 1557-1915
- England, Norfolk Non-conformist Records, 1613-1901
Categories: Norfolk, England | Alderford, Norfolk, England | Eynesford Hundred, Norfolk, England | St. Faiths Rural, Norfolk, England | St. Faiths and Aylsham Rural, Norfolk, England | Broadland District, Norfolk, England