Place:Ansty, Warwickshire, England

Watchers


NameAnsty
Alt namesAnsteysource: Family History Library Catalog
TypeVillage
Located inWarwickshire, England
source: Family History Library Catalog


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Ansty is a village and civil parish just outside the outskirts of Coventry, about northeast of the city centre. Ansty was part of the County of the City of Coventry until that county was dissolved in 1842.

Ansty is on the Oxford Canal and the B4065 road, which used to be the main road between Coventry and Hinckley. The junction between the M6 and M69 motorways and A46 road is southwest of the village.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Ansty, Warwickshire. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.