- H. Zina A. Henderson1821 - 1900
- W. Lucy HenryABT 1865 -
m. 11 NOV 1888
Facts and Events
||Zina A. Henderson
||15 NOV 1821
||, , Jefferson, NY, US
||BET 1842 AND 1845
||to Orit (Oretta) L. Lee
||BET 1850 AND 1891
||As recorded in multiple censuses, Zina's occupation was farmer.
||, Metamora, Lapeer, MI, USwith Orit (Oretta) L. Lee
||, , Fayette, IL, USMigration
||11 NOV 1888
||, Sharon Twp., Fayette, IL, USto Lucy Henry
||26 NOV 1900
||, , Oakland or Lapeer, MI, US
There are 8 vital records available on MyHeritage for Zina A. Henderson, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Zina A. Henderson
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ethel Henderson Casey. Letters from Aunt Ethel, Recipient: Gregory Sean Lamberson. (1982).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Compiler: US Census Bureau. 1850 Federal Census Online, Record Type: 1850 Census. (Ancestry.com, Provo, UT).
- ↑ Marriages of Fayette Co., IL, 1878-1897, Record Type: Transcribed Compilation by FCGS. (Fayette County Genealogical Society, Vandalia, IL), parents of Charles F. M. Henderson: Z. A. Henderson and Oretta L. Lee.
- ↑ Henderson Researchers' Correspondence, This is the date that Sharon Cothern Carroll has. Likely from dates on tombstones (one in Fayette Co., IL, and one in Michigan).
- ↑ Compiler: US Census Bureau. 1900 Federal Census Online, Record Type: 1900 Census. (Ancestry.com, Provo, UT).
- ↑ Henderson Researchers' Correspondence, This is the date that Sharon Cothern Carroll has. Likely from dates on his Michigan tombstone (there are two: one in Fayette Co., IL, and one in Michigan).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 1891 Plat Book Fayette Co., IL. (1891), Plat Book patron - Z. A. Henderson Hurricane Twp., Section 24, Bayle City Post Office. Born 1830 in New York, Farmer and Stock Raiser, Came to county in 1859.
- ↑ Migrated from Metamora Twp., Lapeer Co., MI.