Facts and Events
||7 Mar 1811
||Clerkenwell, Middlesex, England
||21 Apr 1811
||St. Bartholomew the Great, London, England
||22 Jun 1830
||London, EnglandAge 18; Ship: The Hibernia, Ship Master John Cunningham
||New York City, New York, United StatesConfectioner; 373 Bleecker
||3 Sep 1850
||New York City, New York, United StatesAge 37, 9th Ward, 3rd District; Occupation Cab maker
||New York City, New York, United StatesAge 41, 9th Ward, 4th District, Occupation: Confectioner
||New York City, New York, United StatesConfectioner; 243 Bleecker
||New York City, New York, United StatesConfectioner; 237 Bleecker
||21 Jun 1898
||New York City, New York, United States2312 Arthur Ave, Bx, NY: Fordham Hospital: Cause of Death: Catarrhal Entiritis
||25 June 1898
||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United StatesGreen-Wood Cemetary, Lot 16895, Grave 2, Section 167
William Taber's Signature
Request to Inter remains of William Taber
William Taber's Final Resting Place
Hibernia Ship's Passenger Manifest
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Taber, in FamilySearch. England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975. (Online: Intellectual Reserve, Inc.).
name: William Taber
christening date: 21 Apr 1811
christening place: ST BARTHOLOMEW THE GREAT,LONDON,LONDON,ENGLAND
birth date: 07 Mar 1811
father's name: Thomas Taber
mother's name: Susan
indexing project (batch) number: C02230-1
system origin: England-ODM
gs film number: 374431
- ↑ James Taber family, in New York, New York, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 3 Sep 1850.
- ↑ James Taber family, in New York Secretary of State. State Census, New York County, New York, 1855, Jun 1855.
ED 4, Ward 9, New York City, Dwelling 193, Family 357, Lines 31-35
William Taber - Years resident in the city or town: 25; Naturalized: No, Alien Relationship to HOH: Brother
- ↑ William Taber, in Doggett's New York City Directory, illustrated with Maps of New York and Brooklyn. (New York City: John Doggett Jr, Publisher and Proprietor, 1842-?), pg 396, 1848-49.
Taber William, confectioner, 373 Bleecker
Taber Entries from Doggett's New York City directory, 1848-49, pg 396
- ↑ William Taber, in Goulding's New York City Directory. (New York: Lawrence G Goulding & Co), 1877-78.
Taber William, candy, h 237 Bleeker
Taber Entries (partial) from Goulding's New York City Directory, 1877-78, pg 1396
- ↑ William Taber, in Trow's New York City directory. (New York: Trow City Directory Company, 1856-1891), pg 863, 1864-65.
Taber William, confectioner, 243 Bleecker
Taber Entries (partial) from Trow's New York City Directory, 1864-65, pg 863
- ↑ Ship's Passenger Lists.
- ↑ http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=Taber&GSfn=William&GSiman=1&GScid=64718&GRid=57437180&
- ↑ In 1898, the Borough of the Bronx, NYC was created out of a section of the Borough of Manhattan, NYC. The Bronx Death Index at the NYC Municipal Archives was searched. William Taber was not found.
- William Taber's Interment Record reports his age at death as 80. His correct age was 87 years, 3 months, 16 days. This error would suggest that William's older brother, James, was not capable at this point of providing correct information and that no other responsible family member was present.
- ↑ William Taber Interment Record: Green-Wood Cemetery