d.9 Dec 1886
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 547120; Certificate 396431
- Widow's Pension: Application 374241, Certificate 255793
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ Franklin, Ohio, United States. 1880 U.S. Census Population Schedule, page 453C.