Facts and Events
||William Campbell McMiles
||09 AUG 1856
||Old Kilpatrick, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
||BET 1878 AND 1881
||Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaTrimmer/Donkeyman
||13 JUL 1878
||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
||25 JAN 1882
||Sydney, New South Wales, Australiato Alice May Hartup
||BET 1901 AND 1916
||Perth, Western Australia, AustraliaFruiterer
||up to 1907
||Perh, Western Australia, AusraliaBaker
||18 OCT 1907
||Perth, Western Australia, Australia
William came to Australia before his brothers Joeseph and Samuel. He was working on the coastal steamers
Katoomba, Ly Ee Moon and Keilawarra between (maybe 7 September) 7 October 1878 and November 1881.
Joe & Sam came to Australia on the Corona, 9 October 1879.
KATOOMBA, I twin ss, b.1878 Blackwood & Gordon PORT GLASGOW for Australasian S.N.Co., 1887 to Australasian United S.N.Co., Hulked 1903 when sold to D.Sheehy
She was launched on : Saturday, 02/02/1878
- ↑ The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. International Genealogical Index (R). (Name: Name: Copyright (c) 1980, 2002, data as of January 1, 2009;;), Batch No.: C115011.
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type: C115011 1855 - 1867 6035516 REGISTER Film NONE Sheet: 00
- ↑ Australian Steam Navigation Company, Various shipping recored 1878 - 1881.
- ↑ Australian Steam Navigation Company, Crew List.
- ↑ Australian Electoral Rolls, 1901-1936.
- ↑ The West Australian (Perth, WA : 1879-1954) , in National Library Australia Trove Digitised Newspapers, 1, Saturday 19 October 1907 .
Help fund new features!