m. 2 Jul 1838
- William L. McGraw1842 - 1922
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 564371; Certificate 709194
- Widow's Pension: Application 1191772, Certificate 938676
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States), cert. 31320 (1922).
Help fund new features!