Facts and Events
||10 MAR 1863
||Covington, Kenton, Kentucky, United States
||McCune Cemetery, Jackson, Ohio, United States
||Linden Grove Cemetery, Covington, Kenton, Kentucky, United States
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company A and Company H, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 12 August 1862
- Transferred from Co. H to Co. A 20 November 1862
- Date of appointment to Corporal not listed
- Died 10 March 1863 in hospital at Covington, Kentucky
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Bowman, Tom. Jackson County, Ohio military veteran burials from the Revolutionary War to 1984. (Wellston, Ohio: T.W. Bowman, c1987).
- ↑ Hixon, Mary J, and Frances Welch Hixon. Cemetery inscriptions of Jackson County, Ohio. (Baltimore [Maryland]: Gateway Press, c1982), I: 382.