William B. Lively
d.aft 19 May 1822
Facts and Events
||William B. Lively
||aft 19 May 1822
Civil War Service
- Application 449816; Certificate 513020
- Widow's Pension: Application 919268, Certificate 695883
- Minor's Pension: Application 1110769, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!